What are the Ivies and other top schools known for?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: March 2004 Archive: What are the Ivies and other top schools known for?
By Jolt21 (Jolt21) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 02:05 pm: Edit

please put the school and what it is best known for (or one of the best) in undergrad and grad school...i'll start

Brown
UGrad - Neuroscience
Grad - Medicine

By Yodisistim (Yodisistim) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 04:14 pm: Edit

Columbia
Grad - Journalism

*Atleast that's my choice for grad school!

By Jay12602 (Jay12602) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 04:33 pm: Edit

*At least

Are you sure you can handle graduate school in JOURNALISM...

...?

By Jay12602 (Jay12602) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 04:34 pm: Edit

Cornell
Grad - Vet School

By Lmsgoodgirl (Lmsgoodgirl) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 08:45 pm: Edit

Also Cornell-
Hotel School; Engineering; Animal Science

By Yodisistim (Yodisistim) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 08:54 pm: Edit

Hold on, Jay12602, when I say Atleast, I didn't mean it as my last choice. Maybe I didn't say it correctly. What I meant to say was, Atleast that's what it's good for in MY opinion. That's why I'm applying for grad school. But anyway, one can handle anything they truly put their mind to. Don't doubt anybody. Now you can take that anyway you read it.

By Yodisistim (Yodisistim) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 09:05 pm: Edit

My bad :), Clearly, I could have read your statement wrong too. I can see why you left that reply in your thread Quite frankly, to answer your question, the answer is yes,,,the same way you would be able to handle your major at your grad school

By Jay12602 (Jay12602) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 09:14 pm: Edit

"Atleast" isn't a word...you should know this if you plan on going to an Ivy League school for JOURNALISM...

By Yodisistim (Yodisistim) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 10:37 pm: Edit

...the nerves of the people on CC. I've seen this happen too many times. Now this is going to turn into something not even worth my time. It's okay; I expect it.

But I have to admit, you're right. I have to add, however, that this is CC, not journalism class, (so what if I made a mistake) Who are you to care whether I plan on going to Columbia for grad school anyway? He/She asked a question and I answered it. This concerns the main poster, not you (you should know this if you plan on correcting somebody from now on)

Feel free to correct any errors if you find any. I'm sure you'll take your grad school education as serious as you take a CC board. LMAO

By Yodisistim (Yodisistim) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 10:41 pm: Edit

...the nerves of the people on CC. I've seen this happen too many times. Now this is going to turn into something not even worth my time. It's okay; I expect it.

But I have to admit, you're right. I have to add, however, that this is CC, not journalism class, (so what if I made a mistake) Who are you to care whether I plan on going to Columbia for grad school anyway? He/She asked a question and I answered it. This concerns the main poster, not you (you should know this if you plan on correcting somebody from now on)

Feel free to correct any errors if you find any. I'm sure you'll take your grad school education as serious as you take a CC board. LMAO

By Mac87 (Mac87) on Sunday, March 21, 2004 - 10:32 pm: Edit

hey jay, nobody likes a smartass

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page