How friendly are people in...

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: March 2004 Archive: How friendly are people in...
By Vulcano (Vulcano) on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 09:16 pm: Edit

Indiana, Maryland, and Arizona?

By Zephyrmaster (Zephyrmaster) on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 09:59 pm: Edit

LOL. You'll find mean and nice people everywhere. This question makes no sense, no offense.

By Jordana (Jordana) on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 11:01 pm: Edit

I am from Maryland or live in maryland at the moment....the people here are cool depends on who you have to compare them too :). My opinin is that people in Japan are soooooo much nicer (Military Brat). I have family in Indiana..I have been there once, I guess the people there are cool(if you exclude my famliy members lol). I was born in Las Vegas so I have been to Arizona. I guess the people there are nice too. This is kind of weird to write about, like Zeph said there are nice and mean people everywhere. :)

By Vulcano (Vulcano) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 12:24 am: Edit

Haha, maybe my question was quite stupid, but I'm sure there are some places that have not-so-friendly people in regards to other places. Like the east coast vs. the midwest vs. the south vs. the west?

By Ariesathena (Ariesathena) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 01:51 am: Edit

As a native of Massachusetts, I found the people in Maryland to be remarkably more friendly - just more personable when you initially meet them. There are slightly different mentalities (though human nature does not differ by region) - and Marylanders (and Virginians) were always very welcoming people.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page