7 yr dental programs + rotc schloarship?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: September 2003 Archive: 7 yr dental programs + rotc schloarship?
By Pmoney (Pmoney) on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 06:08 pm: Edit

Hi
I am a junior in highschool in central ny. this is probably a little early for this but i am thinking of doing a 7 year dental program. i do decent in school and am taking all he top courses. i got a 740 in sat2 bio ( iactually dindnt liek that class that much, cause of the teacher) and a 710 in math1c. i am taking the kaplan prep course for sat I, and my 1st practice test i got a 1200.

i had heard about some 7 year program with SUNY buffalo and brockport. Anybody know anything about this? also, are there other schools that have a similar 7 year program? I am looking to stay somewhere in the northeast, maybe mid atlantic, because of I want to get my boards in the NE region.

In addition, I was thinking about doing rotc to help pay for school. Does the army even do rotc for more than 4 yrs? I guess i would have to serve a long time after that but i am seriously considereing the service as a career.
Please let me know
Thanks

By Pmoney (Pmoney) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 04:03 pm: Edit

anybody know about at least the 7 year dental school stuff?

i looked into the program at suny buffalo, it said that u can do the first 3 yrs at canisius, suny geneseo and some otheres.

any other good programs outside new york state, or perhaps more info on this..thanks

By Rhino (Rhino) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 04:28 pm: Edit

This is a great topic-dental school and ROTC- and potentially useful considering the trouble Pres Bush is having pulling teeth at the UN after his recent military escapades.

By Thedad (Thedad) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 04:51 pm: Edit

There's a New Age railroad school in Colorado that offers "trains & dental meditation."

By Pmoney (Pmoney) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 09:54 pm: Edit

yeah guys i was just asking a question. no need to start being rude.

By Pmoney (Pmoney) on Thursday, October 02, 2003 - 06:24 pm: Edit

bump

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page