I dont know what to do

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: September 2003 Archive: I dont know what to do
By Arora00 (Arora00) on Monday, September 22, 2003 - 04:37 pm: Edit

Im screwed guys.
Ive been thinking lately, and i have no clue as to what im gonna major in, what college im going to go to, and what on earth am i gonna do about financial aid and stuff.
AND im a senior.

College Park, Gettysburg, and Washington in St.Louis, are some colleges that i think i would like to go to.
I wanna do something in business such as accounting(but ive heard theres no money in this field). I am also considering Pre-Med or sumthing in bio-chemistry, but i have no clue if i could take the pressure, or worse yet would i be at all interested.

Please help me.

*I have a 1200 on my SAT's, and ill be taking them again in Nov.
*My courses are AP Chem(5), Ap World(3), AP Lang(3) -- last year, and AP Bio, AP Lit, and AP Calc B/C this year. Hopefully ill score better this year.
*GPA: 3.65(unweighted), 4.23(weighted)
*EC: Cricket(3yrs), International Club(2), Model UN(1), Delegate(1), NHS (i know its not a lot, but i dunno..i guess i shouldve done some more sports but its so much more fun playing street sports)

Please tell me what colleges i should do. And if buisness(accounting, finance) is good field, money wise and stuff. And the requirements for being good in this field. I really dont know.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page