Please Tell Me About Stanford University

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: May 2003 Archive: Please Tell Me About Stanford University
By Browninc2 (Browninc2) on Sunday, May 11, 2003 - 09:30 am: Edit

Hello everyone. I've perused the posts on the board for the past few weeks and haven't seen much about Stanford University. I would really like to attend Stanford and would love to hear about the campus, courses, admissions, etc. If you could just write about your personal experiences, I would be really thankful. Thank you for your time.

By Totoro (Totoro) on Sunday, May 11, 2003 - 10:54 am: Edit

Well, I'll be going to Stanford next year as an entering freshman. What can I say? It's a GREAT school. Academically, sciences and engineering are top rated in the country, and there are experts and scholars in every department. There are great freshman seminar options. The campus is large and sprawling, with many places to bask in the California sun. Regarding admissions, I got in with a 4.0 and 1250 on my SAT, SAT IIs of (640, 700, 800), and a shitload of ECs. Admissions is VERY competitive (I have friends with perfect grades and test scores that didn't get it).

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page