Carnegie Mellon U or Cornell?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: May 2003 Archive: Carnegie Mellon U or Cornell?
By Adela (Adela) on Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 10:47 pm: Edit

lol i still cant decide on a college(they extended the deadline) and i kinda have a lot of Qs...please help!!! :) if i want to double major in computer science and finance, cmu College of comp sci or cornell college of engineering? which school will i get better grades? which college has a higher successful transfer rate to MIT/Stanford/upenn? which will be easier to get a job/intern(since both offer good intern programs)? thanx a lot :)

By Adela (Adela) on Sunday, May 11, 2003 - 01:09 am: Edit

HeLp?
Plz?
AnY OpiniOn is AppReicAted!!

By Chronic19 (Chronic19) on Sunday, May 11, 2003 - 02:26 am: Edit

If your majoring in Computer Science go to Carnegie Mellon. They have the single best undergraduate Computer Science program in the country. Carnegie Mellon is also ranked higher in Finance. You say transfer, do you mean admission into graduate school? Why would you want to transfer from Carnegie Mellon Computer Science, or even Cornell for that matter?

By Adela (Adela) on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 01:03 am: Edit

tranferring as an 2nd yr undergrad...cuz stanford and upenn r better and more prestigious? if these schools accept most of my college credits, i'd transfer. btw. i didnt know CMU is ranked anywhere on top10 on finance. itz #2 for its information management college.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page