SUNY Binghamton (Binghamton University)

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: May 2003 Archive: SUNY Binghamton (Binghamton University)
By Metfan8501 (Metfan8501) on Friday, May 09, 2003 - 04:14 pm: Edit

I was wondering what you all thought of that school if anyone here has seen it.

Is it hard to get in to?
How are the dorms?
What's your overall opinion on the school?

By Sdj6767 (Sdj6767) on Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 01:45 pm: Edit

Yea..I am going to Binghamton next year as a biology major...the school itself is nice and clean unlike other schools I have seen. The dorms are average size which means small. The whole concept of sharing a bathroom with an entire floor is kind of revolting however they have alternative living areas that are pretty decent. The school itself has a nice reputation on purely academic grounds being that it is highly selective, however, i am not enthused about the student life there and I believe that that is a very important facet to look at when chosing a school, I have heard that the school is notorious for its drug intake however, that is probably prevelant in a lot of schools. i posted my concerns for Binghamton also, and i got mixed responses. im willing to try it for a year or a semester or whatever and make opinions afterwards. Right now I view the school with optimism and since it has a great medical school acceptance rate, outstanding law school enterances, and From what i hear a great accounting program, i believe I have a lot of freedom to explore my options at the school because it is multi faceted and CHEAP AS HELL! So, my opinion of it, right now is positive

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page