Purdue Technology School PRESTIGE

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: May 2003 Archive: Purdue Technology School PRESTIGE
By Dts (Dts) on Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 05:02 am: Edit

i know that the school of engineering at purdue is highly regarded, but does anybody know about the school of technology?

two professors from purdue told me if tech school was ranked, purdue woudl be #1

true?

how highly do employers regard tech grads from purdue?

By Lhomme (Lhomme) on Wednesday, April 30, 2003 - 09:13 pm: Edit

I'm not sure about Purdue's reputation but wouldn't MIT or CIT (or even CMU) be considered #1 for technology?

By Lethalfang (Lethalfang) on Wednesday, April 30, 2003 - 09:18 pm: Edit

Sure Purdue's "school of technology" would be ranked #1, because it's the only school that I know that has something called "school of technology." Others would simpy group it in either schools of engineering or schools or letters and science.

By Cornellian (Cornellian) on Thursday, May 01, 2003 - 02:16 am: Edit

Yeah, it's like how Cornell says the have the #1 School for Hotel Adminstration but there's probably only four of them in the world anyway. Engineering is so much more legit :D.

By Mr_Park (Mr_Park) on Saturday, May 03, 2003 - 06:37 pm: Edit

I got acceptance to Purdue's Electrical Engineering Technology major. I'm really confused as to take that or USC-Electrical ENgineering, or Vtech-Electrical engineering. I'm waiting on GaTech and Umich for systems engineering.

I would go to Purdue if it was electrical engineering, however I got in through Technology and I was wondering if any of you could give me some input and advice on my choices. Thanks

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page