College Advice for Undocumented Student

Question: I am currently a junior in high school. I was wondering how I can get into college without a SSN or ID. I was brought to the U.S. illegally 11 years ago. I also want to know if I will be able to apply for scholarships. Yes, you can apply to college without a ...