The College Admissions Process. Once you are at least partly complete with the college search process, the next issue is being admitted. The college admissions process need not be overly stressful if your choices aren’t extremely selective. If you are applying to more selective schools, or to popular programs that tend to be more selective than the school as a whole, you will have to work a bit harder to prepare an application that highlights your strongest features. And if you are targeting extremely selective schools, like Ivy League schools or others of comparable selectivity, the admissions phase will be challenging and require significant effort on your part.
Reply to threads, and start your own Create reports of your campus visits Share college photos and videos
- Deciding whether to transfer to Cornell or not
- Does Princeton want to see my resume?
- time for flu vaccines in a couple of weeks!
- Can I apply to my colleges on Common App before my assigned teacher finishes her recommendation?
- vanderbilt, stanford, U.mich, rice, northeastern, emory, ga tech, unc chap, will chance back